The Mallet of Understanding

Wielding the tools of cluelessness correction with a compassionate and well manicured hand.

Monday, January 10, 2005

Comments! We get COMMENTS!

*le SQUEEEEEEEE!*

*ahem*.

*modest preen*

So, it seems that *moi* is "very funny", according to John Aravosis of America Blog

*le blush*

Well, darling 'leftenant', you're quite a giggle-fest yourself. When I'm not *le fuming* right along with you!

*le wink*

All right, that concludes this meeting of the Blogosphere (Left Hemisphere Chapter) Mutual Admiration Society. Move along, nothing to see here.

Edit: I swear to *moi* it was there, honest, but somehow my Haloscan comments ate it out of sheer, undadulterated perversity of heart and meaness of spirit. Bad Haloscan, BAD!

*Ahem*.

Well, all right, it really isn't Haloscan's fault. Somehow my comments were under another Haloscan user's name, I just don't know *how* that happened,† but it should be fixed now, and if you don't believe me, go ask John himself.

Oh, Jo-o-o-hn, would you *pleeeeeease* repost your comment?
*le batting of eyelashes fetchingly*

† All right, I *do* know how, but I'm not admitting *anything*, do you hear me?
*Le chewing of fingertip in dainty disingenuity*

Edit part deux
I have *found* the link to the set of comments--and have ammended the link to reflect it.